Hard Money / Private Money Investors In Los Angeles, CA For Residential And Commercial Properties
”The Company Enjoys An enormous level of trust with our investors as it has built a strong integrity and dedication in protecting there interest without compromising our ethics to customer service.
If you are a seasoned Trust Deed Investor or a Hard Money Lender and would like to do more loans, or simply just looking to get started and would want to have a steady stream of quality loans on a monthly basis while minimizing your risk, PB Financial Group Corp. will assist you in the placements of your funds.
The company enjoys an enormous level of trust with our investors. We have built strong integrity and dedication in protecting the investor’s interest without compromising our ethics to customer service. We invite you to become a member of our company as your investment is secured by a Deed of Trust, and a Promissory Note on the property is used as collateral.
Our experience working with investors has garnered substantial benefits to their returns. We make certain that the loans we present to our investors have been well scrutinized to meet their own guidelines resulting in high yielding investments. PB Financial Group Corp. focuses on both Residential and Commercial Trust Deeds, most of which are income-producing properties.
We offer our Investors the following types of Investments:
- 8.99% – 12.00% Fully Amortized, and Interest Only Rates.
- $100,000.00 – $2,000,000.00 1st TD and some 2nd TD.
- 12 months to 10 Years Terms.
- 30% – 60% Loan to Value (LTV)
We would be pleased to answer any further queries you may have pertaining to our investment opportunities. Feel free to contact us at (323) 935-5555 x 102 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Look Forward to Your Inclusion in Our Company.
TOP TEN REASONS TO INVEST WITH PB FINANCIAL GROUP CORP.
- We offer a much higher yield than most other types of investment.
- We make sure your interests in your investment are always protected. You are entirely in control of your Trust Deed Investment -simply because you own it. You are free to assign your Trust Deed to someone else at any time.
- We make sure that the property we endorse has been thoroughly evaluated to have substantial equity, has meet our stringent guidelines, and has the potential to be income producing.
- Your Trust Deed will be secured by a lien against the property.
- We are able to insure the loan at 125% Lenders Title Policy Coverage.
- You get 100% of the borrower’s monthly payment – no servicing fees paid to PB Financial each month after closing.
- We will work around your risk criteria and margin of safety between 30 – 60% LTV.
- Our knowledge and expertise in the industry has helped maintain the integrated relationship we have with our investors.
- We have adequate listings of Residential and Commercial properties in California from credit worthy borrowers.
- All our deals have well established and practical exit strategies.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT TRUST DEED INVESTING
Q: What exactly is a trust deed – and, what are trust deed investments?
A: A trust deed (or a deed of trust) is a document filed with a county recorder’s office indicating that there is a loan against a property – creating a secured lien on the property, providing collateral for the lender or lenders. (Terminology may differ outside of California – some states may use a mortgage instrument, for example – but the filing of some sort of lien is typical when mortgage loans are provided.) Trust deed investments are opportunities for individuals to provide these mortgage loans privately, working through a licensed intermediary like PB Financial Group Corp.
Q: What are the benefits of trust deed investing?
A: Trust deed investing offers a combination of high returns and monthly cash flow with a secured investment. Investors receive monthly interest payments on their invested capital as they would with a fixed income investment or money market fund, but the yields are typically higher based on the amount of risk involved
Trust deeds also offer a vehicle for investing in real estate without the need to manage property. They’re an excellent way to diversify a portfolio. Plus, unlike publicly traded real estate related securities – e.g., CMOs, MBSs, REITs – trust deed investments are straightforward and easy to understand.
Q: What are the risks associated with trust deed investing?
A: There are four main sources of risk with trust deed investing: property devaluation, interruption of cash flow (i.e., borrower fails to make payments), legal action, and, in the case of second position deeds, loss in the event of a foreclosure and sale of the senior lien. PB Financial Group Corp aims to manage all of these risks on behalf of investors. For example, requiring an appropriate loan-to-value (LTV) ratio keeps property devaluation risk to a minimum.
Q: How do I choose a reputable mortgage company specializing in trust deed investments?
A: Find a company that has a successful track record of providing these types of investments. Research the company online at the website for the California Bureau of Real Estate (www.dre.ca.gov), where you can check to see if the company has an active license or any consumer complaints against them.
A: You can invest in trust deeds in your IRA or pension provided that it is self-directed.
Custodians who can help you set up a self-directed account include: